To apply for this position, please send an email with your resume, cover letter and job title in the subject line to email@example.com. No phone inquiries please.
Web Programmer ASP.NET (C#)
We are seeking an experienced Web Programmer to enhance our web sites using innovative technologies and solutions.
- Design, code, test, debug, and implement new web and mobile applications
- Maintain and enhance existing C# code-bases
- Create and maintain SQL databases and queries (MS SQL Server 2005+)
- Communicate project status and identify technical risks
- Provide technical knowledge to support other staff members within the organization
- Tune and monitor application performance
- Monitor and maintain application security and integrity
- Support production systems including analysis and troubleshooting of problems
- Interact with internal and external team members throughout the application life-cycle
- Assist in the planning and documentation of site architecture and artifacts
- Strong knowledge in ASP.NET 2.0 – 4.0 in C#
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server 2005+ and T-SQL
- Working knowledge of XML
- Experience with transactional, e-commerce applications and payment processing systems, or similar
- Proficient in MS Visual Studio 2008 - 2012 and TFS, including application build/deployment
- Knowledge and experience with creating and consuming web services
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and must be a team player.
- AS or BS in computer science or equivalent.
- 2 - 4+ years’ experience in similar position
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to stay focused and deliver on time and on budget
- Participate in scoping and planning work
- Familiarity with DotNetNuke web content management system
- Experience with mobile apps/mobile development
- Networking and Server Administration skills
- Knowledge of SEO concepts and best-practices
- Java/Android experience
- iOS/Objective C experience.