7 Reasons Why I
LOVE Our New Website
by Sean Salins, Director of Sales
Over the last year, our development team has been hard at work to recreate COLAMCO.com from the ground up. It would have been easier, faster and a whole lot less expensive to tinker with the former site to modernize it, but we wanted to create a really fantastic user experience for all of our COLAMCO customers.
Here are 7 reasons why I think its fantastic:
1) Now you can view ALL orders placed with COLAMCO, not just the ones you placed online. Many of our customers submit Purchase Orders or call in orders and we have worked hard to make sure those customers see value in the new site. The best part is a customer can reorder products right from the past order screen. Now its as easy as could be to reorder past items from us.
2) Pictures. Lots & lots of pictures. On our former site, product photos were limited one per item. That is no longer the case. Do you absolutely need to see what the bottom of the stand of the 55” LCD you are buying looks like? Now you can! Orders or call in orders and we have worked hard to make sure those customers see value in the new site. The best part is a customer can reorder products right from the past order screen. Now its as easy as could be to reorder past items from us.
3) Manufacturer Data Sheets are not just for those customers that know someone or have a sales rep from the big OEM’s. On many of our product detail pages, you will find a button to view the Data Sheet for the product you are interested in.
4) So many of our customers use our site to browse products and build a shopping list to then hand that list of materials to a buyer or office manager for purchase. Now with Wish Lists you can save those items in a single place and name it for the project that makes sense for you. Once complete, you can email to the buyer and know you are getting EXACTLY what you need.
5) COLAMCO is 30 year old company with deep understanding of Integrated and Technology Solutions. Our new website has an entire section dedicated to outlining those solutions and helping customers understand where we believe we can help.
6) Who doesn’t love video? We have begun integrating video into our site and stay tuned because more is on the way. One of our core solutions, Automatic Toner Fulfillment has a dedicated video that walks customers through our solution and helps answer any questions they may have.
7) It is smoking fast! Our new site is hosted on the cloud on some of the biggest and baddest hardware you can buy. A company like ours has a lot of moving parts and integrating it into a single application wasn’t easy. But now it’s here and it FLIES!
If you like what you see or have an issue with something you don’t, contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!